11th Annual Ventura County Blues Festival
presented by the Ventura County Blues Society
April 30, 2016
Studio Channel Islands Arts Center
2222 E Ventura Blvd
Camarillo, CA 93010
Doors open at 10:00 am
Entertainment from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
Festival information: call 805-501-7122
Apply early! Space is limited!
Food Vendor Agreement
This agreement between the Ventura County Blues Festival called VCBF and
(Please print your business name)(required)
….hereinafter called “the Vendor.”
- That whereas the Vendor desires to secure from VCBF certain rights and privileges to obtain from VCBF certain premises for conducting said privileges during the period of said Festival.
- Now, therefore VCBF hereby grants to the Vendor the right to occupy the space(s) described below for the purpose hereinafter set forth, subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement space for the Vendor to erect a food booth, food service trailer or food truck. One parking space will be provided. Electrical power (120volt, 20amp) and 3-compartment sink will be provided by VCBF.
- Vendor must include payment in full for space rental, if applicable, payable to Ventura County Blues Society, and a certificate of General Liability Insurance with limits of not less than $1 million combined single limit, bodily injury, and property damage and naming Ventura County Blues Society, PO Box 2176, Simi Valley, CA 93062. Studio Channel Islands Art Center, 2222 E Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, CA 93010 and Pleasant Valley School District, 600 Temple Ave, Camarillo, CA 93010 as additional insured when submitting this agreement for approval.
- The Vendor further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Ventura County Blues Society/VCBF, Studio Channel Islands Art Center and Pleasant Valley School District, their officers, agents, servants and employees against all losses, claims, injury or loss to any persons, including all persons to whom the Vendor may be liable under Workman’s Compensation law and Vendor himself from any loss, damages, goods, wares or merchandise. Vendor of the privileges herein granted.
- The Vendor further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Ventura County Blues Society/VCBF and Studio Channel Islands Art Center and Pleasant Valley School District, their officers, agents, servants and employees against all losses, claims, injury or loss to any persons, including all persons to whom the Vendor may be liable under Workman’s Compensation law and Vendor himself from any loss, damages, goods, wares or merchandise. Vendor of the privileges herein granted.
- The Vendor further agrees that he/she will not sell, exchange or barter, any permits issued to the Vendor or his employees hereunder.
- It is mutually agreed that this agreement or privileges herein, or any part thereof, cannot be assigned or otherwise disposed of without the written consent of VCBF.
- It is mutually understood and agreed that no alteration or variation of the terms of this contract shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by the parties hereto; and that no oral understandings or agreements not incorporated herein and no alternatives or variations of the terms hereto, unless signed by both parties hereto, shall be binding upon any of the parties hereto.
- In the event the Vendor fails to comply in any respect with the terms of the Agreement, all payments for their concession space shall be deemed earned and non-refundable by VCBF and VCBF shall have the right to occupy the space in any manner deemed best for the interest of VCBF.
- This signed Food Vendor Agreement, along with the proper payment of all fees, when received by VCBF, shall be construed as an offer on the part of the Vendor and said offer will not be deemed accepted by VCBF until appropriate fees have been received by and the Agreement is executed by this Food Vendor Agreement.
- Vendors may set up on Friday beginning at noon (12 pm), April 29, 2016 and must be prepared for VCEHD inspection by 8:00 am. Vendors must be open for business on April 30 at 9:00 am and remain open until 7:30 pm. Vendor agrees to have booth dismantles and off the property no later than 8:30 pm, unless previously arranged with VCBF.
- Vendor may not erect booth anywhere other than their assigned area. VCBF will provide staff to direct Vendor to his/her assigned area. The area will be assigned by the VCBF Logistics Director. Vendors may not sell their products beyond the limits of their assigned area.
- Vendor shall remove all trash, boxes, containers and deposit said refuse in the designated receptacles. Vendor shall clean up his/her booth area at the end of the event prior to departing the premises.
- The following are prohibited:
- Public address systems or the playing of audio equipment of any kind.
- No alcohol beverages for sale or personal use allowed at vendor booth.
- The use of any recording equipment.
- Staying on the grounds over-night for any reason.
- Animals (excluding seeing eye dogs)
- Power generators unless approved in advance by the Event Director.
- Coping of any images/video/audio of the Musicians to sell unless pre-approved by the individual musician him/herself.
- By way of liquidated damages, if the Vendor cancels his/her appearance at the event, VCBF shall retain ½ of the rental fee, unless the cancellation is received in writing 2 weeks prior to the event. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the event are non-refundable.
- Vendor will be required to submit a VCEHD Temporary Food Facility Permit Application and check (if applicable) Payable to VCDHD. Your TFF Application must be enclosed with this Food Vendor Application.